script works only during debugging

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Wed May 9 23:45:23 EDT 2012

Is your referencing correct? Does this involve multiples stacks (substacks)
or multiple cards. Do you have unrelated stacks (Pluggin/Utility) open at
the same time? Is the reason it works with the debugger is that when the
debugger comes up the appropriate card/stack is bought into focus?

Have you tried from the Edit Menu - Find and Replace. Put in the name of
the Custom Prop and untick all the boxes except 'Custom'. Select 'All Open
Stack Files' from the option button. You might find that your Custom Prop
has been created elsewhere. I know I've done it ;-(

HTH