script works only during debugging

Nicolas Cueto niconiko at gmail.com
Thu May 10 00:34:26 EDT 2012

Kay C Lan suggested:

> Is your referencing correct?

Replaced all "this" and "me" and field references with explicit names.
Still no go.

> Does this involve multiples stacks (substacks)
> or multiple cards.

Nope.

> Do you have unrelated stacks (Pluggin/Utility) open at
> the same time?

MobGUI and AnimationEngine. So, removed all references to these and
restarted LC without these opening, Still no go.

> Have you tried from the Edit Menu - Find and Replace. Put in the name of
> the Custom Prop and untick all the boxes except 'Custom'.

Tried it. Still no go.

Thanks anyway, Kay.

Fingers crossed for other suggestions, cause I sure want to avoid
Craig's suggestion that I retyp the whole code...
Cheers.
--
Nicolas Cueto