Re: [OT] Samsung highlights the Galaxy Note’s Wacom digitizer

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Jul 28 09:02:33 EDT 2012

Hi Richmond,

A Trust tablet could be a nice alternative for Windows users, but it doesn't seem to support Mac OS X and Linux.

Usually I don't care about statements like "enormous". I don't care about statements like "more than 150 bug fixes" either ;-) I believe it when I see it.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com