ChartMaker and the London Olympics: Update

FlexibleLearning admin at FlexibleLearning.com
Sat Jul 28 10:56:58 EDT 2012

As a result of various off-line messages (for which I thank you), the sample
stack has been turned into a ChartMaker masterClass with even more
functionality and features. Feel free to grab a copy.

Aspects covered:
- Sorting and manipulating user field data
- Putting a stack 'in use'
- Defining charts by Series
- Transposing charts
- Updating charts

For you all, with my compliments as we are hosting the event here in
Blighty, your own Olympics Medal Table in LiveCode.... Just update your
chosen countries as the results come in!

The screenshot:
http://www.flexiblelearning.com/CMolympics/CMolympics_2012.png

The stack:
http://www.flexiblelearning.com/CMolympics/CMolympics_2012.zip

ChartMaker:
http://www.flexiblelearning.com/chartmaker

You will need ChartMaker to generate the graphics, and it's free to try for
30 days.

With best regards,

Hugh Senior
FLCo