Beta Testers Needed

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Tue Jul 3 09:21:47 EDT 2012

I'm in....

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net

-----Original Message-----
From: use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com
[mailto:use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com] On Behalf Of Peter Haworth
Sent: Monday, July 02, 2012 9:34 PM
To: How to use LiveCode
Subject: Beta Testers Needed

Folks,
I'm looking for a few beta testers for my latest Livecode tool -
lcStackDiff.  A brief description of what it does follows below.  If you
would be interested in beta testing, please let me know what platform you
can test on and I'll send you the beta version.

===========

lcStackDiff is a tool to show the differences between two versions of a
Livecode Stack file.

It is based on versions of a project, where a project is an application to
be produced with Livecode and a version is an individual stack file
belonging to that project.

For example, your project might be called "MyGreatApp".  When you release
the first version of it, you might call it version 1.0.0 and there will bel
a stack file specific to that version.  The next version of your project
might be version 1.1.0 and it too will have it's own stack file.

lcStackDiff allows you to compare versions 1.1.0 and 1.0.0 of MyGreatApp to
see what changes were made between them.

You'll be able to see which stacks, cards, or controls were added or
removed, which scripts were changed, and which custom property values
changed.

You'll be able to view changed scripts side by side with the changed lines
highlighted and copy either one of them to the clipboard.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>
preferences: