Android: List Field and Native Scroller

Ken Corey ken at kencorey.com
Tue Jul 3 01:41:42 EDT 2012

That delay seems to be the best choice...how else can you tell if the
user (moving in human-time) is going to drag a finger?  You don't unless
you wait a little while.

In a web browser, sometimes you don't care about scrolling, you can try
to remove the wait this way:

http://cubiq.org/remove-onclick-delay-on-webkit-for-iphone

Or you can respond to the touchstart events, rather than the click events.

I don't know how often this translates to Livecode though.

-Ken