Cheap Android Tablet

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 04:10:10 EST 2012

I couldn't find the Sumvision Cyclone Astro on that site -- maybe
they've sold out.

As for it only being available in the UK -- I have lost count of the
number of products I have wanted to buy that were only available in
the US.  I think this is the first time I've seen the shoe be on the
other foot.

Looking at the Sumvision site, it looks like they are based in China.
I'd be surprised if their products were not sold in the US.

Bernard