[OT] 100GB free cloud storage for Android

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Sat Feb 25 00:00:48 EST 2012

Jacque,

desktop integration for free accounts depends on which desktop... macs are
just for paid accounts but I've seen so many people complaining that this
might change. Windows integration is free.

Cheers
andre

http://www.andregarzia.com -- All We Do Is Code.
http://fon.nu -- minimalist url shortening service.