Stray Puts

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Fri Feb 24 16:12:46 EST 2012

Used the same technique in VB. Totally agree!! I add one option my logging
routine. It opens up a file in the stack location named for the card that
initiated the first logging request and it echoes the logging message with a
time stamp. Very handy to see what happened and when after the fact.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net