The Linux engine...

Peter Alcibiades palcibiades-first at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 23 02:50:16 EST 2012

I've more or less stopped using Rev because I only use Linux, and having got
a 22 inch monitor, I simply can't read most of the IDE unless I reset screen
resolution to much lower resolution.  Or put on reading glasses which brings
its own problems.  It doesn't make any difference which WM you use. It was
fine on my old 19 inch monitor, but I've given up struggling with it on the
new one.

Now, is this Rev's problem, or is it X11's problem?  Who cares?  You have to
be able to read the IDE to use it.

Peter