[OT] 'Hear ladies scream in bed'

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 04:08:45 EST 2012

Gosh, my e-mail gets more and more thrilling.

I particularly like the title of this one because, just the other night
my wife actually shouted at me, from bed; "When the hell are you coming
to bed and
stopping messing around with Revolution?"

Oddly enough, when I opened the e-mail, it was NOT a promo mail-drop
about Kevin Miller's latest "big thang".

Maybe, just a thought; 'Hear ladies scream in bed' could be RunRev's
next masthead!!!!

Mind you, in J. Landman Gay's case I am quite sure, while she is
screaming, it is probably in front of
the computer rather than elsewhere . . .  :)