Visual effect problems in iOS

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Mon Feb 20 15:26:44 EST 2012

Thanks Paul, stupid of me. I seem always to be looking in the wrong place for information.

Having finally reviewed that page (12) I notice that the description doesn't apply to my case. I have not locked the screen, and am just doing a card-to-card transition. As I said, my very simple example works (set up a "flip left" visual effect, then go to a different card), but it doesn't work in my app. I am quite prepared to believe it's my fault but I really can't see what I'm doing wrong. Incidentally, locking and unlocking the screen as described in the document doesn't help.

Thanks for the info, though.

Graham