Any in-house corporate developers?

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 16:19:08 EST 2012

Hi Michael,

Michael Chean wrote

> So what about source control, any applicability here.   Are Diffs possible

Chipp Walters from Altuit published the software named Magic Carpet.

http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/use-livecode/2004-August/042850.html

"Hey all, just thought I'd let you know we just released our latest
product- "MagicCarpet." It runs on both MacOSX and WinXP.

MagicCarpet is version control software and has a plugin for Rev users
as well. The Rev team has used it in developing the latest version of
Revolution and we're hoping to ship it with a future version of Enterprise."

http://www.altuit.com/webs/altuit2/MagicCarpetCover/default.htm

Have a nice weekend!

Al