Valentina 5 Platform Announced; Reports, Valentina Studio forPostgre, Valentina DB and SQLite

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 04:57:39 EST 2012

Ruslan, Python does have classes.  I noticed from when I looked at the
Ruby & PHP valentina libraries, that they seemed to do much less than
the V4REV library.  I assume that is the difference between what you
mention below with A and B.

I'm very glad that V4REV does have so many ways to work with
Valentina.  Sometimes one route does not work well, and another route
solves the problem.

One of the ways I use SQL databases might really be an abuse of them.
But by using the Valentina API I can get round it.

I'm really enjoying using Valentina.  And the VStudio (particularly on
OS X) is a pleasure to use.

Bernard