Scheduling iOS tasks

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Feb 16 11:25:38 EST 2012

Hi,

Push notifications would solve this problem, theoretically. Unfortunately, I'm not sure how LiveCode apps would handle push notifications, because LiveCode apps on iOS always shut down completely. They simply don't run in the background. I wonder if it were possible to start a LiveCode app when a push notification arrives. That might solve it.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com