Re; The struggle to become competent in iOS development

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Tue Feb 14 09:56:37 EST 2012

Well, I have answered my own question to a great extent, since I've discovered the iOS Release Notes PDF. Apparently it was in the Help menu all the time! Stupid of me - but maybe a few references sprinkled over the other documentation and the 'Resources Centre' section might have been helpful, to me at any rate.

I am not sure that this is the end of the story - but I'm sure I'll be a lot happier when I get to page 83 of the document.

Although I finally found the 'glue' document, I am still very much interested in any sources of information outside this list.

TIA

Graham