Seeking corporate developer

Mark Powell mark_powell at symantec.com
Mon Feb 13 11:54:09 EST 2012

Not sure if this is the best forum but here goes.

I am leaving my current position at end of month and as part of my transition, I have agreed to help find talent who can maintain, troubleshoot, and extend the LC apps that I have written here.  There are three major ones, all currently Windows desktop apps.  Scope of work might be run from custodial (fixing things that go wrong) to developmental (creating iOS versions or adding long requested functionality).  Technically, there is nothing tremendously esoteric, generally a lot of data manipulation and interfacing to DRM servers and command line tools.  Experience in UI design would be a plus.

Preferred geographic location is UK, Boston area, or San Francisco Bay Area.  The latter is my personal preference, as it is where I am working and doing a TOI face-to-face would be most productive.

Please contact me off-list (mark_powell at symantec.com) and I will try to get back to you as soon as I can.

Thanks!

Mark