(OT) Re: Android stats

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Mon Feb 6 20:30:36 EST 2012

Hi Joe,

Price varies wildly. I am on a medium city 20 minutes from Rio, I live
on the prime part of it, so I pay more than people who live 1 hour
away from me, a lot more.

A milk bottle with 1 liter will cost you about about USD 1,50

A pack of sliced bread will cost about USD 2,00

We pay heavy taxes, about 60%.for imported eletronics. The Brazilian
IRS takes about 30% of my income. we have free schools and free
healthcare. But people from Class B and up will have private
healthcare plans and will go to private high schools because they are
better. Public university is better than private one. The whole
country takes exams once a year to qualify for entrance, it is very
difficult.

http://www.andregarzia.com -- All We Do Is Code.
http://fon.nu -- minimalist url shortening service.