Ask/Cancel in iOS

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Fri Feb 3 17:07:27 EST 2012

IT contains the encrypted contents of what they entered. If they cancel, IT will be empty and The Result will contain "Cancel". It's kind of convoluted. It's all in the dictionary. I do this:

ask password "Please enter your password:"
if the result is "Cancel" then exit <handler>
put it into thePassword

Bob