Security of LiveCode compiled files

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Aug 27 18:35:16 EDT 2012

This is the only way that you can save changes to a stack that is a part of the application. I may have misspoken about substacks, I really meant stack files. ie. stacks that are included in the app. I was under the impression that substacks were treated like stack files when you compiled, but now that I think about it, a substack is part of the mainstack, so it probably gets compiled as well.

Bob