mysql and anonymous db errors

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sun Aug 26 13:20:31 EDT 2012

What is the text after "revdberr"?

I notice that you mentioned INSERT and UPDATE along with revDataFromQuery.
 You should be using revExecuteSQL to do INSERTs and UPDATEs, at least
theoretically, as there is no data from an INSERT/UPDATE.  Wouldn't
surprise me if using revDataFromQuery didn't work quite as expected for
anything other than SELECT statements since the SQLite internal statements
to execute an INSERT/UPDATE or a lot different than executing a SELECT.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>