LC for Android: Retrieve center lat n lng from LC browser using google maps?

Barry G. Sumpter barrysum at bigpond.net.au
Mon Apr 23 23:53:54 EDT 2012

Hi all,

I'm using the LC for Android browser.
I've got a web page .html that will allow me to pin point a specific
location on a Google map.
The HTML will display the lat n lng of that address and the closest matching
address.
I would like to be able to access that info.
And perhaps save to a db or send an email or sms with it etc.

I'm trying to screen scrape that info off the page.

I see that LC HTMLText property is available for the desktop browser
versions but not for the Android browser.

Anyone have any ideas on how to screen scrape or to retrieve that HTML data
for use in LiveCode for Android?

Or perhaps suggest another method?

tia

http://gmaps-samples-v3.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/draggable-markers/draggable