reposition single-line text to the left or right?

Nicolas Cueto niconiko at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 19:18:11 EDT 2012

Hello All,

On the keyboard I made for my Android app, a typed letter gets added
after the last typed letter onto a single-line text field (locked and
wrap off). When the string of letters reaches the field's far-right,
newly typed letters of course get added but out of sight off-field.

Is there an LC way (without relying on horizontal scroll) to move left
the text-string/line as each new letter gets added to the end of the
string? Likewise, shifted right when deleting last letters?

Thanks.
--
Nicolas Cueto