play sound from url on iOS

Giulio Mastrosanti giulio at cantoberon.it
Tue Apr 10 13:25:04 EDT 2012

Hi Klaus,

yes,

I use the player this way:

   iphoneControlCreate "player", "ioscontrol"
   iphoneControlSet "ioscontrol", "filename", "http://www.yoursitecom/audiofolder/audiofile.mp3"
   iphoneControlSet "ioscontrol", "preserveAspect", true
   iphoneControlSet "ioscontrol", "showController", true
   iphoneControlSet "ioscontrol", "visible", true
   iphoneControlSet "ioscontrol", "rect", "0,106,320,106"
   iphoneControlDo "ioscontrol", "play"

Hope this helps,

     Giulio