Script editor instability

Mark Talluto userev at canelasoftware.com
Tue Apr 10 13:26:14 EDT 2012

On Apr 9, 2012, at 7:37 PM, dunbarx at aol.com wrote:

> Since I upgraded to 5.5, now and then the script editor cannot be moved. Rather the titlebar becomes a sort of resize tab,
> as if I clicked and dragged the actual resize tab. So trying to move the script editor window only results in resizing that
> window.I think it only changes the width, not the actual rect, like the real resize tab would.

We are having a number of issues with stability in 5.5.  The problem is that the script editor issues you are seeing are very sporadic.  I think the majority of issues arise if you save with a command S often like I do.  I find that the IDE becomes locked down for a period of time before it returns.  Everything you do to it gets queued up and runs through very fast once the IDE returns.  Once we have a better recipe, I will bugzilla it. For now, I to am looking for others that may be seeing this problem.  For the moment, our studio is moving all desktop work back to 5.02 and leaving 5.5 for mobile work only.

Best regards,

Mark Talluto
http://www.canelasoftware.com