Script editor instability

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Tue Apr 10 13:22:30 EDT 2012

Mark.

But have you seen the actual behavior I explained? That dragging in the titleBar to try to move the window instead changes the width of that window?

I will keep in mind what you said. I have tried this, I think, or at least must have in the scramble to try to restore order. I certainly went back to the finder. Sometimes I can, sometimes I have to force quit. It is one of the few times I get an "unexpected quit" message with its concomitant messages and offers to relaunch and send error reports