Confused about substacks

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Nov 21 13:32:37 EST 2011

Yes I was actually thinking about and had begun to make each card/form it's own stack, but when I got to the place of thinking about all the variables and code and message paths I had already set up and was deeply entrenched in, the hassle of making it all work non-modally so to speak seemed too much of a hassle.

I guess the lesson to be learned here, is plan for standalone and modality before coding an app. Retooling can be a b****!

Bob