Menu Buttons

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Wed May 11 23:19:34 EDT 2011

Sure, I understand I can check things in menuPick.  I guess it comes down to
what's the behavior that works most of the time for most people, making that
the default, and providing a way to get round the default if it's not what
you want.  In this very personal sample of one (me),  I have yet to come
across a situation where I want menupick in an option menu to be triggered
if I set the menuhistory to its current value, so it's kind of a pain to
have put a workaround for that in every menuPick handler I code.

But, you definitely have seniority over me, so I respect your opinion ;-)
 And I'll just enjoy the way it works now until ti gets changed and then
change all mu code to deal with it.

Pete