Datagrid Column Resizing Message

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Wed May 11 23:33:10 EDT 2011

I think, but not sure, that the layoutControl handler is what you want,
although its sole parameter is a control rectangle so I'm not sure how you
would determine what column got resized.  Sorry, haven't done anything with
thiss but maybe you can find out more at
http://lessons.runrev.com/spaces/lessons/manuals/datagrid

Pete