revmpossible?

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Tue Jul 19 00:32:49 EDT 2011

Mark,

It was not a joke but it is not a replacement for the web plugin. I am
working on the social networking libraries and the CURL external first. I
will only resume work on revImpossible when those are more or less working.

revImpossible is a way to create websites from inside LiveCode IDE using
LiveCode Server + RevIgniter. It allows you to design your site using stacks
and it will generate HTML/CSS/JS and more from your stacks but it is not a
replacement for the webplugin, you can't pick a normal stack and pass it
thru it. It is made to create sites and not to convert stacks to the web.

:-)

I will try to post a video of the prototype working this weekend.

Cheers
andre