ANN: LiveCodeErrors for iPhone

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Jul 18 18:58:29 EDT 2011

Dear LiveCode programmers,

Economy-x-Talk is pleased to announce a simple little app for iPhone to help you check the meaning of a LiveCode error. Whenever you see an error code like 573,2,1,mouseOp, the LiveCodeErrors app will tell what it means ("handler not found", in this example).

How often have you seen an inexplicable error while running your app on your computer and wishing for a separate device to check the meaning of that error? Now you can look up that error code, simply by entering the first item of the code in the LiveCodeErrors iPhone app and pressing Search. You'll instantly know what your LiveCode script is trying to tell you.

I have been using the app myself for several weeks now and already I can't do without it anymore. If you buy this app and have any comments, please let me know. Just click the e-mail link in the app.

Follow this link http://qery.us/v4 to find LiveCodeErrors in the iTunes store.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille