Image data in custom properties- fails in windoze standalone

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Fri Feb 4 07:33:28 EST 2011

Random thougth of the day:

What i always found weird is, the imagedata has a space for alphadata in itself. it's 4 bits for each pixel, and thus has space for the three colours: rgb and alpha too... but the fourth one just is always zero.

Meanwhile the text property can't be modified by script, because it can contain various different encodings. So to change an image contents selectively, one has to change both alphadata and imagedata at once... tedious.