Datagrid Multiple Column Sort

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu Feb 3 15:32:35 EST 2011

Hi all.

I thought this was addressed before, but I have looked through the forums and the API to no avail. Is it now possible via the API to sort by multiple columns? I know I can get the dgText, sort with Rev API and set the dgText, but I want to try to use the Datagrid API as much as possible.

I looked at the Datagrid Helper and saw some scripts for column sorting, so I installed them. Now it dawns on me I do not know how to call them, or get rid of them if I don't want them anymore.

Bob