Datagrid Multiple Column Sort

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu Feb 3 19:12:26 EST 2011

Maybe not the place for this, but I looked in my datagrid, and those scripts are not there. The buttons in DGH for Column sort, Reorder lines, Reorder columns, and Resize columns by double-click are all greyed out, which I assumed meant that the scripts were installed. If they were, it was not in the datagrid I had selected.

Bob