Datagrid Multiple Column Sort

zryip theSlug zryip.theslug at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 19:35:58 EST 2011

On Fri, Feb 4, 2011 at 1:12 AM, Bob Sneidar <bobs at twft.com> wrote:
> Maybe not the place for this, but I looked in my datagrid, and those scripts are not there. The buttons in DGH for Column sort, Reorder lines, Reorder columns, and Resize columns by double-click are all greyed out, which I assumed meant that the scripts were installed. If they were, it was not in the datagrid I had selected.

Bob,

Reorder columns and Resize columns by double-click required a custom
header behavior.
When buttons are disabled in the script installer you have a tooltip
with an information. For this two buttons you should have: "Header
behavior script missing".

Is your datagrid script totally empty?
If DGH detects presence of handlers and functions relative to drag &
drop or custom sort, it considers the features already installed and
does not install its own.

Best regards,
--
-Zryip TheSlug- wish you the best! 8)