How to : print a A4 stack to an A4 pdf ??

Robert Mann rman at free.fr
Wed Feb 2 07:20:23 EST 2011

Thanks a lot Hugh. Tried, I thought reset formatPrinting to false could have
helped.. but does not do the trick over here (mac os x 10.6.5 - liveCode 450
build 1080) - possible to check what version you tried it on??

[i modified my script And tried yours straight from the box]

I still get a blank space at the bottom as shows here :
Here is the correct pdf printed from the menu
http://runtime-revolution.278305.n4.nabble.com/file/n3253898/titiPrint.pdf
titiPrint.pdf
Here is the faulty pdf printed from the script
http://runtime-revolution.278305.n4.nabble.com/file/n3253898/totoPrint.pdf
totoPrint.pdf

RObert