R: Re: Upload an LC file to Mac App Store

baccheschi at tin.it baccheschi at tin.it
Thu Feb 3 12:47:58 EST 2011

----Messaggio originale----
Da: bvg at mac.com
Data: 3-feb-2011 18.37
A: "How to use LiveCode"<use-livecode at lists.runrev.com>
Ogg: Re: Upload an LC file to  Mac App Store

I think currently there's not yet many people who have send LC created stuff to the App Store. This sound like you might get a faster recipe from the support email (at runrev.com), then from the use list (here).

Also make sure you send plain text mail, your emails always contain weird stuff like css snippets and such. Which might discourage people from responding.