When to release a free Android app? (development cycle)

Andrew Henshaw henshaw at me.com
Sat Dec 10 17:05:06 EST 2011

Thanks Jacqueline,

Ill check out the weight screen,  I had that problem once,  hit back, then forward again and it fixed itself so I thought it was just a glitch somewhere with the scroller not being populated but maybe not!!!  Ill check it out!   If you want to get further into the app pressing back,  then forward again might work as the setup screens are really just the basic first bits,  the main interface is where the datagrids,  scrollers, database and net access etc all come together.

What I do like about Livecode is that apart from the interface,  the code that runs the backend and does all the above is the same for the iPhone, iPad and Android,  and it wont be a huge job to add proper tablet support but I think Ill buy one first!!!

Andy