autoTab affects automatic text selection?

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Tue Dec 6 17:02:53 EST 2011

Yes, there's no clue in the docs about using autoTab for this purpose.  I
guess the question then becomes - is this the way it is supposed to work or
is it a bug that will be fixed at some point?  I would like to use this
feature/bug but not if I have to go back and change a bunch of fields at
some point in the future when it changes!

On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 11:04 AM, Bob Sneidar <bobs at twft.com> wrote:

> Hi all.
>
> I've discovered a useful, if odd anomaly. If I have a field with  autoTab
> set to true, tabbing to it will auto select the text it contains (the
> desired behavior). But if autoTab is set to false, the text will NOT be
> auto selected, although I CAN select it manually. Is this the intended
> behavior? It's useful for sure, but I wouldn't have guessed that autoTab
> would effect text selection. I checked the help on autoTab and nothing is
> noted in the documentation about it, so I posted a user note.
>
> Bob

Pete