LC 4.6.3 Gotcha?

Timothy Miller gandalf at doctorTimothyMiller.com
Sun Aug 28 19:50:28 EDT 2011

Thanks Jacque,

You have a gift for clear and concise answers, and getting to the gist of a question.

The main thing I wondered was whether newer versions of the engine have been messing around with the message path. It sounds like the short answer is "Yes."

On Aug 28, 2011, at 3:03 PM, J. Landman Gay wrote:

> Just make sure your group has backgroundbehavior set and it should work the old way.

BackgroundBehavior is set to "true." If it were turned off, I would notice because new cards wouldn't look right.

I have learned for the first time that backgroundBehavior also affects the message path. Something to think about...

> You shouldn't need to "send" unless the group is a card group (sounds like it might be.)

What is a card group?

Do you mean to say it is necessary to "send" a message to a card group?

Cheers,

Tim