OT: Is there any way for someone to see my MAC address over the internet?

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sun Aug 28 20:43:34 EDT 2011

Richard-

Thursday, August 25, 2011, 11:31:18 AM, you wrote:

> patience can endure, but at least I get to decide when I'm being
> cookie-tracked.

Possibly. For instance, I can see that you use Thunderbird 3.1.7 for
email on an Intel mac system running OSX 10.6 over a pacbell.net dsl
connection with public ip 63.197.161.26, your domain is hosted by
tierra.net server on the west coast, and your computer is named
"Mactintosh-2". That seems pretty specific.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net