Valentina Help

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Sep 21 18:48:11 EDT 2010

Hi Warren,

I don't see any obvious mistakes in your script. Perhaps you need to use a variable instead of a value.

put "test" into myVar
get VField_Value( f1, myVar )

You might want to post the script that reads the record from the database. Are you sure that you closed the database when you accessed it previously? Is the database in a writable location?

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Download the Installer Maker plugin for Runtime Revolution at http://qurl.tk/ce
Create installers for Mac and Windows on *every* Rev-compatible platform. No additional software needed.