Where does revMobile go?

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Tue Sep 21 16:48:07 EDT 2010

On Sep 21, 2010, at 3:31 PM, Terry Vogelaar wrote:

> I upgraded to LiveCode 4.5. Because I have bought revMobile, Mobile Deployment is "already purchased" according to the store, as expected. However, I don't see it in the Development > Plugins menu where it used to be. Nor can I find it anywhere else yet. Should I reinstall the plugin? If so, where?

You can say this in the message box:

put revEnvironmentPluginsPath()

and that will show that with LiveCode the plugins folder is inside the application (on Mac, right-click on LiveCode, Show Package Contents, and go into Contents/Tools/Plugins). The latest revMobilePlugin seems to work ok if you put it there, though I dare say we're due for an update to that.