Where does revMobile go?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Sep 21 18:26:09 EDT 2010

On 9/21/10 2:31 PM, Terry Vogelaar wrote:
> I upgraded to LiveCode 4.5. Because I have bought revMobile, Mobile
> Deployment is "already purchased" according to the store, as
> expected. However, I don't see it in the Development>  Plugins menu
> where it used to be. Nor can I find it anywhere else yet. Should I
> reinstall the plugin? If so, where?

In 4.5, open Preferences, Files and Memory pane. Use the browse button
at the bottom to select your My Revolution folder as the external folder
location. That folder is located inside your Documents folder, and was
created by previous versions of Rev. Restart LiveCode and it should load
all your externals from that location.

Alternate method:

Create a My LiveCode folder inside Documents. Create a Plugins folder
inside that. Put your plugins in the plugins folder. Restart LiveCode
and it should load everything automatically. If you do this, don't put
anything in the preferences path, leave it empty.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com