DataGrid Optimization question

Josh Mellicker josh at dvcreators.net
Fri Sep 17 19:35:37 EDT 2010

I usually use the old table field to hold database data on hidden cards, then grab the data from that to populate a datagrid the user sees.

The reason for using a field instead of a custom prop is that it's easier during development to see the data.

I have handlers that will find and update data in tab delimited fields.

If it's a huge dataset a custom prop is faster but usually it's small so the speed loss is a non issue.

Cheers,

Josh