ANN: Clipboard Link

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Mar 29 19:27:55 EDT 2010

Hello,

Economy-x-Talk has released a new little gem: Clipboard Link.
Clipboard Link enables you to share the contents of the clipboard of
your computer with other computers on the same local network. Copy a
text or picture on one computer and paste it on any computer connected
to your network.

Because I often develop software on two or more computers
simultaneously, I frequently want to test the same code on multiple
machines. Clipboard Link lets me copy a script on my MacBook and paste
it on my Windows PC for example. Anyone who has ever been in the same
situation might want to check out Clipboard Link. (Made with
Revolution).

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Economy-x-Talk is always looking for new software development
projects. Feel free to contact me for a quote.