Standalone issues

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 21:05:48 EDT 2010

I have an app that uses a separate protected stack file.
I do not want this stack file bundled into the standalone.
In use, I install this stack and then set the mainStack's stackFiles
to include this separate stack file.

In Standalone settings, I cannot get them to ignore this separate stack file.
The "Remove Stack File" button does nothing.
Setting the stackFiles of the mainStack to empty before creating any
standalone settings doesn't help.

My debugging shows that it is getting this stack from the list of
stackFiles, but when I query the stackFiles, it returns empty.

So how can I either stop this stack file from getting into the stacks
list, or remove it when it gets there?

I have looked at the standalone setting custom property set, but I
can't find a property that includes the list of stacks.

I will keep wrestling with the problem, but I hoped someone might have an idea.

Cheers,
Sarah