AW: OT: locking software to one specific machine?

Marty Knapp martyknapp at comcast.net
Thu Mar 4 13:36:39 EST 2010

I like the idea of pre-generated keys. It seems like a good in-between
method. If your user then registered their key and someone else
subsequently tried to register the same number you would have some
recourse. I don't want to get bogged down in lots of administrative
hassles, so I like this method. Does anyone have suggestions about
setting up something like this? And a method for verifying the key? I'm
no mathematician by any means, unfortunately! Perhaps there is a key
generator program, though I looked around and couldn't really find
anything (other than non-Rev code). I'd prefer a Mac program but I have
XP running in Parallels if there's a Windows only offering.

Any help, tips, leads?

Marty Knapp