RevMobile first impressions?

Ian Wood revlist at azurevision.co.uk
Thu Mar 4 16:40:06 EST 2010

On 4 Mar 2010, at 21:02, François Chaplais wrote:

> I went though the buying process and cancelled at the last moment
> when I saw the price...

That's my problem as well. As much as I want to do stuff for the
iPhone and iPad without learning Cocoa, $800 plus $400 per year *on
top* of my existing licence means a hell of a lot of app sales just to
break even. For some who isn't primarily a programmer and wears a lot
of other hats (photography, web stuff, installation artist etc.) it's
not even in consideration. :-(

Ian