DATAGRID dgDragImageIndex problem

JosepM jmyepes at mac.com
Tue Jul 20 12:16:19 EDT 2010

Yes, this is that I do, but the image is empty...

The script:

on dragStart

   put the dgIndex of the dgDataControl of the target into theIndex

   --set the dgDragImageIndex of me to theIndex
   set the dgDragImageIndex of me to the id of the image "dgDragImage" of me
   set the dragData["private"] to "data grid row" & cr & theIndex

   ## Tell Data Grid to track drag reordering
   --set the dgTrackDragReorder[theIndex] of me to true

end dragStart